Westside Farm & Feed provides quality livestock feed and supplies, pet food and supplies,and building & farmstead materials to the northern region of Santa Cruz County.
Are you looking for a local farm, feed and supply store that has the goods you need?
Westside Farm and Feed is a local family run business that has what you are looking for.
We have a large dog food line: Fromm, Orijen, Acana, Taste of the Wild, Canidae. Natural Planet Organics, PureVita, Nutrisource, Nulo, Primal, Stella and Chewy, ZiwiPeak, Dave's, SmallBatch, Rad Cat, Northwest Naturals, Diamond Naturals and Grain-Free, Canidae, Nature's Variety, The Honest Kitchen, Merrick, Blue, Wellness, and more. What we don't have can easily be ordered in a timely manner!
We also have frozen dog and cat foods including: Primal, Instinct, Stella and Chewy's, and Mary's, Rad Cat, SmallBatch, Northwest Naturals, Tucker's, K9 Naturals, and a large supply of raw marrow bones.
Our huge inventory includes the following:
- Livestock feed and supplies including hay, grain, bedding, medical supplies, supplements and equipment (buckets, ropes, feeders, brushes, etc.)
- Dog & cat food and treats
- Dog & cat supplies (leashes, toys, collars, buckets, beds, crates)
- Lumber & building supplies
- Pet bird food, (toys, meds)
- Wild bird food
- Small animal and fish food (for rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas, mini pigs. Treats in bags and bulk, bedding, vitamins, meds)
- Tools – Quality essential tools for farm and yard
- Fence and building materials including Quikcrete cement.
- Custom crafted items
- Chicken coops and pasture feeders
- Selected crafts from local artisans
As a full-service feed and feed company, we strive to keep you stocked with the valuable goods, feed and more that you need to keep your home and farms thriving. Westside Farm and Feed is focused on giving you great service and supplies, and we will work hard to ensure that you receive the goods you need. We love special orders. Don’t travel out of your way to receive the farm supplies you need; instead, call Westside Farm and Feed at 831-331-4160 or visit our convenient Westside, Swift St, location.
- Dog training classes
- Community Events